It’s been a “winner” of a week! I won a 2nd blogger award! jumpeatrun recently nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award and I couldn’t have been more surprised! Ironically, I was just about to post her as the winner of the GoodBelly giveaway (of which she had no idea she had won) when she sent me an email letting me know of the award! I love Lish’s blog and hope she and her man can find a way to move to Colorado. Because they’re looking for jobs. And this is a pretty great place. Thank you Lish!
Here are the rules:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and post it in your post
- Thank the person who nominated you & link back to their blog
- Tell all of us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 7 other bloggers & comment on their page to let them know
7 things about Rebekah (that’s me):
- I have never broken a bone.
- I was first-chair violinist from 5th-8th grade and continued to play by ear for several years after private lessons and orchestra participation. Then, running found me (though I was already dabbling) and I was all in!
- Favorite movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite food: Sushi
- I am very picky about my bananas. The slightest brown spot, and I deem them unworthy to eat. And I won’t.
- I typically take my coffee black. But there is nothing like an Americano Misto or latte’ every once in awhile. Preferably with a shot or two of coconut syrup. And the boy always knows when I need them.
- I grew up with horses. In fact, my parents still have several at their little ranch. I don’t ride very often, but they’re their in case I ever want to.
- Holly at Our Interestingly Boring Life
- Courtney at C is for Courtney
- Heather at Just a Colorado Gal
- Corrie at Corrie Ann
- XLMIC at Taking it On
- Paula at Return to the Motherland
- J at We Wander and Ponder