I was recently nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Courtney!
I’m going to break the rules a bit for this award. When it was originally created, it was a No Strings Attached award, but “rules” began to pop up over the last couple of years where random facts and questions were added. Don’t get me wrong, I love reading about people and learning more about them, but I just can’t eek out 11 random facts about myself. I’m just not as cool as you think I am.
1. I always “lace lock” my shoeslaces when I go running.
2. The boy and I have grand DIY ideas for his house, including a wine cabinet made out of beetle kill wood. Now we have to see about that follow-through…
3. I can’t stop laughing at Duck Dynasty.
4. I’m obsessed with Essie nail polish.
5. I wish I could always have fresh flowers in the house.
1. What is your mantra or motivational quote? What the mind believes, the body achieves.
2. What is the next big goal on your list? 50k! (Surprise! I guess it’s out now…)
3. What is your favorite place in the world and why? Anywhere with the boy….and a trail.
4. Best way to spend a recovery day: Baking, reading, blogging, foam rolling.
5. If you could travel and run a race anywhere, where would it be? Athens Marathon.
Place the award on your blog, list 5 random facts about yourself, answer my 5 questions, and spread the love to 5 others.